We pride ourselves on the wide scope of services that we provide for our patients, reducing the number of referrals we need to make. We also provide care for our patients when they are in hospital, which is often when they need their family doctor most. Our team works hard to ensure that thorough exams are performed at every visit and all issues that patients want to address at a visit are taken care of. We do not follow the “one problem per visit” philosophy.
We are also involved with the Bluewater Clinical Research Group, a physician-led group that conducts clinical trials on a wide range of common conditions seen in family practice such as diabetes, hyperlipidemia, fibromyalgia, migraine, cardiovascular disease and much more.
Patients can expect to receive the following services provided directly by Dr O’Mahony:
- Chronic Disease Management: Diabetes, heart failure, chronic pain, hypertension, mental health etc
- Minor Surgical Procedures: Excisional skin biopsies; toe nail wedge resections; knee, shoulder, hip and elbow injections; cryotherapy of skin lesions – and many more procedures provided as ambulatory care.
- Prenatal Care: Low risk obstetrical deliveries, assistance in c-sections, etc.
- Hospitalist and Palliative Care: House calls for elderly and palliative patients who cannot make it to the office.
- Dermatological Procedures
- Complete physical examinations, well-baby checks, pre-natal care
There are many other services available at the medical clinic including:
- laboratory services,
- bone density,
- Pulmonary Function Tests,
- After Hours Clinic